1. I am adopted.
2. Back when I was growing up there weren't a lot of mixed race children like there are today. Where I lived, I was the only one so received many stares and ridicule.
3. Both my parents are deceased and it aches my heart daily that my daughter will never know them.
4. My father was a pastor and I grew up strict Pentecostal. My biggest thing I didn't like was that I wasn't allowed to wear pants! I wore long skirts every day! Now, it's hard to get me in a dress but my daughter doesn't want to wear anything but dresses!
5. I was due to have my daughter near my 40th birthday but she came 6 weeks early and my hubby missed the birth. She is still feisty and unpredictable- and the sweetest blessing from God!
6. I didn't have a wedding. My hubby and I eloped and had our ceremony at a gorgeous B&B in Savannah, Georgia. It was perfect!
7. I am a singer and have been in tons of musical productions. My favorite songs to sing are Ava Maria and gospels.
8. I love to sing karaoke - favorite karaoke song to sing- I'll always Love You by Whitney Houston
9. I'm addicted to watching Hoarders!
10. I am very proud to be a part of the "party" blogs. Many people I'm around don't "get" the blog world or why I put so much work into a party so I'm honored and blessed to have gained so many friends who do through blogging! I am passionate about creating and celebrating everything. We are on this earth such a short time so I want to create lasting, cherished memories for my daughter and loved ones.
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments - I do read everything and appreciate you.
I have been getting so many emails regarding how to start an event planning business, I am currently redesigning my blog and I will be adding a section with lessons I've learned on starting your business.