- Plastic garden pot (I got mine from Big Lots $6)
- Spray paint (I used gold)
- Plaster of Paris (got from Michael's)
- Manzania Branches (Blooms and Branches ~ online store)
- cotton candy (Smart and Final)
- Spray paint pots to desired color.
- Mix plaster paris according to directions. Pour into pots.
- Stick manzania branches into plaster paris pots while still wet. I put the pot against a wall in the sun and completely dried in about 20 minutes.
- Stick cotton candy onto Manzania branches until you get a full tree.
I told you easy cheezy!!