Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dr. Seuss Thing 1 & 2 Part II

Too many parties this weekend so I am exhausted so not a lot of commentary tonight. Sorry but I wanted to at least post the pictures as promised....it is 1 am for me right now!! Here is the dessert buffet table from the Dr. Seuss party. You can have a speciality table on a budget!
The popcorn containers I found at Party City.

Added tags that were customized for me by Etsy seller Typewink.
Found the bowls at Hobby Lobby- great find with the red polka dots and for only $2.50. Snowflake suckers are from $ Tree.
I love to see handwriting- I think it makes things personal! There are my candy cane stands!!
Bakerella I am not! I wish I could make creations like her but it isn't too difficult to dip marshmallows. Just don't wait until 10 minutes before party----LIKE I DID! Do you like the stand the marshmallow pops are on? I used Mod Podge to put fabric on a box!
I saw these cupcakes on Kitchen Doughdough then saw them on Kara's Party Ideas! I knew that I had to do them too! The cupcake wrappers say Thing 1 and Thing 2.
Found the candles on clearance at Hobby Lobby....I'm a lucky girl! The "tablecloth" is the fabric I found on clearance at WalMart and also cut the circles from this as well.
Beverage station ...pic taken before we filled the red tub with water bottles. Milk was also put out in a cute blue snowflake pitcher. Sorry for no pic!

What did I spend???? After going over my receipts again...I spent a total of $213.00. My goal was $200 so I went over budget by $13! I think it was worth it.

7 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute. Is that cotton candy on the cupcakes? You did a great job, as always.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this party!! I'm so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute party! I love these colors together! Great job on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a excellent party! I sure does look like alot of work, but came out great! I love the cupcakes too!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the bakerella-ish pops. Very cool!!! They look pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, that is cotton candy on top of cupcakes. Thanks for all of the compliments! I really had fun working on this party.

    ReplyDelete