Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Maddycakes Trade Show

I know you all probably already know about Smilebox. Just in case you don't - it is a great way to quickly upload and send your photos. I am an avid scrapbooker but sometimes (almost always) I don't have the time. Smilebox has hundreds of already done scrapbook pages, cards and slide shows - all you do is upload pics.

I wasn't going to participate in Tablescape Thursday this week but then I thought - these are tablescapes. Here is a trade show that Maddycakes did so it has various table displays for kids parties. I hope you enjoy. Stop by Between Naps on the Porch for wonderful Tablescapes. This week Susan is featuring 2 awesome Halloween tables.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

7 comments:

  1. Great photos...love that black and hot pink party. The frog table is so cute too. You do great work!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. I'm partial to the frog table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddy, this was a wonderful overview of some of the tablescapes you've created. Lots of wonderful ideas...like the "tank you" cards...LOL...and the fruit place cards.
    Your logo banner looks great & your picked some wonderful colors for your tablecloths. Very bright, happy colors!
    Great job, Honey....I hope you get lots of customers from this show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! I love the frog one the best. You had lots of great tablescaping ideas. I like how you think outside the box. And I love Smilebox. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies,
    I'm partial to the frog table also. I didn't find out about the fair until 2 days before. It was my first trade show and boy was it a lot of work! The frog table was done last minute but I thought it turned out real cute. My daughter has now claimed the frog sippy cups as hers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love all the tables and Smilebox! I'm going to try it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete